Destination Weddings Discussions

Accountability

Happy Friday, ladies!! What's on your agenda for working out/healthy eating? Are you planning on making a change in 2012? What is it?

I am taking another rest day today as I have a 20 miler tomorrow -- my last one until the marathon! Yesterday I had Malt O Meal for breakfast, pasta for lunch and enchiladas for dinner. 

Have a healthy day, ladies!
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Accountability

• I woke up early to go to the gym. Got to the parking lot and it was completely full. I guess everyone is off today. They are making another lot up the road soon, thank god! No parking = no gym so instead I got a DD bagel for breakfast. Oops My goal for 2012 is to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, 4 would be better. I also think I may quit eating lean cuisines....I don't think they are helping me. I need another lunch idea for work.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Yesterday was a great day. Woke up and worked out... ate well all day (as I said in yesterday's accountability... only thing I didn't know then was dinner). For dinner FI made chicken, baked sweet potatoes and corn.

Today I haven't worked out yet, but plan on doing so after work (I slept in this morning *blush*).
  • Happy Friday to you all as well! Thankfully I only have one more work day after today, then I'm off for several days!

I started my new years resolution to a skinnier, happier me early. I started Wednesday, December 28th! I am using the 17 Day Diet this go around. So far it has been a success. As of Wednesday morning, I had 86 lbs to lose in order to be the skinniest I can be ;) And as of this morning, I now only have 80. Yes, I lost 6 lbs in 2 days. Before anyone says that's unhealthy, I know! Haha. But the way this diet works is it restricts your diet to cleanse you, get your metabolism up, etc, and then with each additional 17 day cycle, it gradually introduces more food groups into your system, that way when you drop the lbs really fast, they don't come back like with most fad diets. I guess you could call it a fad diet, but really it teaches you a new way of eating and it evolves a new eating lifestyle. So once you adapt, it is no longer a diet, it just comes natural. ;)

For breakfast I have been eating lite yogurt and a fruit, lunch is a salad, and the past two nights for dinner I tried two new recipes, Eggplant Parmesan and a Taco Salad, both turned out wonderfully. ;)

P.S. The only reason I am trying to explain how the diet works is to limit the negative comments about it. Haha. Regardless, I am super excited about my loss and what I have to look forward to in 2012. ;)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Hannah.....no negatives from me! Good for you! I only have 15 to loose which would make me happy but it just seems so hard. I also would love eggplant Parm but haven't tried it yet!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    It is certainly hard. Always has been and I am sure always will be. Especially when you get down to the size where you only need to lose 10-15 lbs, because then it doesn't just roll of like raindrops, unfortunately. But I wish you the best of luck, I know you can do it. ;)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards