Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning Ladies!

I feel like I am losing my mind! Work is crazy busy, its the last day before a long weekend and I just wanna be at home now!

Our internet is down at home, so the only replies anyone will get from me until Tues are what the mobile version decides to let me send. So happy I have the blackberry atleast!

Can't wait to get home, put my feet up with a cold drink and relax with my latest crochet project. This one is dedicated to all you ladies, found a pattern for fun seashell earrings! I will post pictures when they're done :)

Re: Good Morning Ladies!

• Options
    Good Morning!! It's officially Friday and I could be happier! It is going to be a short day work wise, then I am heading out of town to get away from everything. The weather looks questionable here this weekend, why is it July and we are getting spring weather?!  So frustrating....   Anywho, I hope all your lovelies have a terrific day, and an even better weekend :)

For those of you in Canada, Happy Canada Day on Sunday :)

I will be offline for the weekend (what will I do with no computer?!). lol

Cheers,
    S.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good Morning!!  That sucks about the internet being down.  It was down here for one day this week and it sucked. 

Tonight I think that I am going to work on the invites some more.  I am very inspired by Trudy's ring boxes and I am thinking of making one.  I keep thinking decoupage and map paper.  He is in love with maps and mapping and all that.  I guess that is why he is good at what he does.  I really want to go to Michaels like now....
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yay for Canada Day weekend! I know we're going to fireworks on Sunday night in town which will be a fun 'date night' for FI and I :) Maybe we'll go out to dinner somewhere first and make it a big 'to do' lol
  • Options
    Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    Good Morning!

Britt that stinks about your computer but it's not like you're totally disconnected so that's good :-)  Enjoy your date night!

I am going to have to check out this Michaels place!  I got the idea to make travel brochures to send to the guests about a month before the wedding outlining the events for the weekend and to include some fun facts/things to do while in Jamaica!

I finished one project at work that needed to be done this morning...I have other things I could/should be working on, but I am a lazy bones today!  Even my supervisor feels the same way, unfortunately the big boss is here.  While almost everyone I know in the city started their summer Fridays (getting out at 2pm instead of 5pm) we have to wait until next Friday to get them...and we leave at 3pm not 2pm...I'll take what I can get, but it's sooooo slow and quiet here, he should dismiss us early today! lol!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I admit to being a Michaels addict, not that it likely surprises anyone here lol
  • Options
    Britt -- Seashell earrings?! You'll have to post a pic!! 

I absolutely love Michaels and wish I could go more often but there isn't one close to us. :(

So happy that it's Friday today! Tonight we are doing happy hour with one of our friends as a going away thing tonight and then on Sunday I have a 10k. I hope I can run it because I tried running this morning and it hurt too bad from my wisdom teeth, boo. :(

Did you see Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting divorced?? Not that shocking though, but surprising I think!
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-ladies-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:715a421d-6745-488f-88bf-a5a4caa887d6Post:703fef4b-3347-4972-bd2b-f368584edbeb">Re: Good Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Britt -- Seashell earrings?! You'll have to post a pic!!  I absolutely love Michaels and wish I could go more often but there isn't one close to us. :( So happy that it's Friday today! Tonight we are doing happy hour with one of our friends as a going away thing tonight and then on Sunday I have a 10k. I hope I can run it because I tried running this morning and it hurt too bad from my wisdom teeth, boo. :( <strong>Did you see Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting divorced?? Not that shocking though, but surprising I think!
    </strong>Posted by loramarie03[/QUOTE]
     I did not see this....headed to google right now....
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited June 2012

It's true, sad for Suri but it was only a matter of time!

Bored, and not really wanting to work today. I just want my weekend to start (so I can get away from my crazy stalker wanna-be bff!). For those of you that like reading stories about weird people here is an update for you:

So some of you know that I have this "friend" that is dating my FI's buddy. So she posts something about me being fake on FB on Wednesday night, then sends me a message asking me if we are 'ok', and she wondered if something she had done upset me since we hadn't talked in the while (um, we hung out as a group with the guys on Saturday). Then she proceeds to ask me if we were camping on Pender Island, and that she has never been there and think it must be just amazing since we are going there. My initial thought was, are you fishing for an invite? I respond respectfully, not being friendly. Then she turns on the charm and the next email I get back is super friendly and chatty. I answer this one as well, being  respectful but aloufe.

So, I get to work and hear from my Step-Dad (who owns the place we are going to this weekend), that my FI's buddy (who works for my Step-Dad) was asking him where we were staying, if we were camping and a few other questions about our weekend.  Ok, so you are fishing for information about our weekend away too, why?  Why not just ask your buddy, who is your best friend? 

So annoyed, and just wonder wtf is wrong with these people?

Thoughts?!

I feel like I am in a 'single white female' scenario right now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards