Destination Weddings Discussions

Wednesday afternoon

Hey there ladies!
How's everyone doing? I'm having trouble focusing because my important projects are done and I've hit my productivity wall for the day :-p 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wednesday afternoon

• Hey hey! Made more progress at work today!!  So happy it's 15 min to 5pm though, I can't wait to go home and move on to the next task of tidying up!  I must be nesting right now b/c I am loving cleaning and organizing, haha!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Haha Nicole have fun nesting :) Kate I am with you I have another half hour of work left before I leave to work out and I just want to sit here and do nothing until 530! Pretty sure I picked the bouquet I want now I just waiting for the wedding coordinator to tell me if it is included or costs extra and how much so we shall see.
    Anniversary
  • Nicole,  I wish I could be at the nesting phase :-p For now, crap just gets moved to the other side of the room... then moved back when I need access to where I put it haha. 

Meg, that's exciting about your bouquet! I'm STILL trying to decide between ordering silk/real touch flowers or splurging on real ones. Do you have a photo of what you chose??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want pics of your bouquet! lol!!

Thanks ladies!  I can't wait to get to the real fun stuff, buying art/photo frames to hang on our walls and the like :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards