Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Hump Day!

Man, no humpty dance thread yet?!? QUIET here, where is everyone?!?

Hope everyone's Weds is going well! Week's half over!

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• It's Humpty Dance Day!!!!  Man I thought I'd have "free time" at work b/c the boss is out and the phones are quiet.  Turns out I have to go through one of my books with a fine tooth comb b/c they are not balancing!!! grrr!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay! Move (mostly) done! FI was awesome and had them move more stuff than I anticipated and he managed to have them get done in 3 hours. So - I have to pack up my plates and cookware and clean the apartment and I am done. And I have till Sunday to do that.

Now I can go and enjoy working my butt off in boot camp tonight after work without stressing about the move.

And we can finally get back to wedding planning woot!
  • Nicole-that sucks!!! I hate when something at work goes wrong and I can't figure out what it is!

Sara-YAY! Glad you guys are getting settled in! Did you move into FI's place or did you get a new place together?

Work  is sooooo sloowww. I'm not complaining but I haven't gotten ONE voicemail all day. Usually it's about 5 an hour! My boss is gone too so I'm enjoying the quiet.
  • I'm moving in to FIs place - we were originally going to buy a new spot and sell his but the market is not so good right now. I think we'll fix up his place a bit and then maybe try to rent it out and move to a single family (his place is a duplex - but no renters at the moment)

I hate slow days at work -- I've been crazy busy at work on top of moving so every day has been flying by!! Hoepfully time doesn't go too slow for you!!

Nicole - good luck straightening out your books :)
  • Thanks ladies!  I found it!! wooohoooo, what a relief!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay happy it worked out for you Nicole!!! I was wondering where our humpity hump was!! 

Sara good luck settling in!! Its kind of fun moving and getting to set all your stuff up the way you want before you ruin it by acutally living lol. 

Brittany its hard not to complain about slow days. On a rough day you hope for a slow day but then they come and they drag, drag drag!! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards