Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

:::troublejessy:::

OMG..I didn't know they were getting their own show!  Do you know any details?  I love their cupcakes too...sad, I know;)  Jay got me the Red Velvet for my birthday this year and I have to say that those are the BEST red velvet cupcakes that I've had.  Curbside comes a very close second though....

Re: :::troublejessy:::

• Options
    I LOVE the red velvet!  Definitely my fav, though we just tried the Mint Chocolate Chip which were amazing too!  I'm not sure of all the details, just that the show will be on TLC and premiers on July 16th.  I keep seeing commercials, but couldn't find any info in TLC's website.  Maybe Georgetown Cupcake would be a good place for our next DC GTG ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited image 60 Ready to Party! image 84 Party Poopers image 10 MIA
    RSVP Date:February 14, 2011
  • Options
    That's a GREAT idea!!  I was thinking...since Kristen is the first of us DC ladies to get married we should try to do something before she leaves.  WDYT?  I can post it sometime soon to see if there's any interest, hopefully she'll have a free moment  before she's off to Costa Rica!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards