Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

**waterous.m**

I ran by Utla during lunch and picked up some of the Prime Time oil control primer. I read the reviews online and a lot people complained that it flaked off.  I'm curious how much you use?  I'm sure it is different for everyone but I need a starting point. :)

This new make up is costing me a small fortune!  But I do like it. :)

Re: **waterous.m**

• Options

:::high jacked:::

Depending on the day, half a squirt to a squirt.  It really works for me!  If I need extra coverage, I use more.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_waterousm-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:8c40a4f8-f357-4ca7-80fe-0d903f537b63Post:f63d76c1-65cb-41dd-840e-f3fe1571cb4d">Re: **waterous.m**</a>:
    [QUOTE]:::high jacked::: Depending on the day, half a squirt to a squirt.  It really works for me!  If I need extra coverage, I use more.
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

<div>This. I usually use about half a pump/squirt. I really only use it on my T zone, a very thin layer, and then just wash off the rest from my hands. I haven't had any issues with flaking at all:)</div>
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I'm pretty excited to try this.  I did notice that my make up seems to fade out during the day so I'm hoping this will help.

Seriously I have never spent this much time and money on make up. hehe!
  • Options

Amen!  If you have a bar essentials store near you, they do a punch card and also 15% off your bday month.  I already warned FI that I will be making a large purchase there in July to stalk up!

• Options
    I do have a store and I NEVER got my 15% off card for my bday, which was LAST month!  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_waterousm-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8c40a4f8-f357-4ca7-80fe-0d903f537b63Post:6cb3427c-a30f-4fff-af76-112ad1e85d52">Re: **waterous.m**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do have a store and I NEVER got my 15% off card for my bday, which was LAST month!  
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

Go yell at them! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards