Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Monday & St. Lucia!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

So we got back from St. Lucia over a week ago and LOVED it. Facebook friends, I'll post pics soon but I have to take care of actual work pics first...which is killing me lol. In any case, for those who asked about St. Lucia, we stayed at Sandals Halcyon, which was a lot more intimate for a small wedding. The Grande was our go-to for pool and other beach activities so it was nice having access to that resort as well. That's also a "better" option for a bigger wedding. All the sandals cater to a Martha Stewart wedding design, which from what I saw from the 11 weddings at the Grande were all beautiful. Lat Toc Sandals was just too big, but they had great restaurants to go to.

We took the Joe Knows Tour (Amazing and fun guides and worth it!) racing on a speedboat saw Ladera, Jade Mountain resorts smack next to or middle of the two Piton mountains as well as Anse Chastanet, which is right on the beach between the two mountains. The Anse is definitely also a great choice for weddings. Any St. Lucia bride will have a blast in any of the resort especially if it has an amazing view of the Pitons! (Sandals are all in the north without the view of the Pitons, which are in the south east, but glad we stayed there!)

Re: Happy Monday & St. Lucia!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards