Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

WTF Wednesday

B!tching and complaining goes here.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    W(hy)TF is it only Wednesday?  Why can't it be like Thursday afternoon or something?  I would be much happier then.
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I agree with ur WTF it'd be nice if it was the end of the week! WTF is with my dog throwing fits by peeing right beside me. It's not wedding related but it ticks me off!! She doesn't get her way so.she will just come up to me and pee. She's 6 months old hopefully she grows out of it. Probably not tho :(
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Sorry ladies but today is my Thursday cause I'm off Friday as usual!! Oh and I had Monday off so 3 day work week for me! I just wanna WTF my Bf or XBF as Cathy and Kimmy say....some of u know the stuff she pulls. Anyway, she's an *ss!! End of story. Lol
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-54?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:97fbefbd-881c-4747-a98d-66f664fee008Post:40133697-fe47-4494-8d3b-987a85b90fca">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry ladies but today is my Thursday cause I'm off Friday as usual!! Oh and I had Monday off so 3 day work week for me! I just wanna WTF my Bf or XBF as Cathy and Kimmy say....some of u know the stuff she pulls. Anyway, she's an *ss!! End of story. Lol
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

I take it she pull some more of her crap.  Lovely.  I hate her.
  • Options
    I want to say WTF at the snorkeling company I'm trying to book for Barbados....I mean it's not their fault but.....there's 7 spots left on the excursion we want to go on down there (swimming with turtles!)....our party is 8 people. Here's to hoping someone declines or they'll let me squeeze one extra person on!
  • Options
    W(hy) TF did my FI waltz into our university and get 7 classes waived. And my advisor has me jumping through hoops!! Geez la wheez ://///
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-54?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:97fbefbd-881c-4747-a98d-66f664fee008Post:40133697-fe47-4494-8d3b-987a85b90fca">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry ladies but today is my Thursday cause I'm off Friday as usual!! Oh and I had Monday off so 3 day work week for me! I just wanna WTF my Bf or XBF as Cathy and Kimmy say....some of u know the stuff she pulls. Anyway, she's an *ss!! End of story. Lol
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

What is the matter with these people?!

WTF - so sick of feeling like I have to make decisions based on guilt!! That SO that has been giving me trouble, complains about not being included in things all the time and questions our friendship because of it. Then, when she is invited (by someone other than me) she ignores it/declines. When you decline invitations all the time, people will eventually stop inviting you!!!
    Vent done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WTF is work SO crazy lately! It seems like no matter what I do to try to get ahead, I am still WAY behind on everything that needs to be done! Then to make matters worse I get rolling brownouts turning my computer off, system errors like this morning where I couldn't touch my computer for an hour, etc.

Oh also WTF is with my body. I never got cramps until the surgery and now I'm sitting here with a heating pad after debating calling into work (but I just couldn't with that huge backup of work previously mentioned)
  • Options
    W(hy)TF have I been so hungry lately!  I feel like my stomach is constantly growling!  I have stepped my workouts up quite a bit, so I think that I need to start eating a little more...  

grrr...as I run to the kitchen at work to get something to eat....!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Britt cramps suck so bad. My dtr has them terrible! Cathy I love that you hate her and don't know her! She beig a big B cause she knows I'm on to her little secret that she thinks I don't know....oh but I do!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-54?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:97fbefbd-881c-4747-a98d-66f664fee008Post:bca8f8e5-8e8f-4540-a6a3-8966e9fee67b">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Britt cramps suck so bad. My dtr has them terrible! Cathy I love that you hate her and don't know her! She beig a big B cause she knows I'm on to her little secret that she thinks I don't know....oh but I do!!
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

What's her secret?  Did I miss what it was?
  • Options
    The one about her sister dating XH?!?!? 

I second it being only Wednesday. I am super sleeeeeepy today. I feel like the earlier I get to bed the more tired I am the next day. No bueno. 

Other WTF: WhyTF is it so hard to find shoes. I am trying to force myself to get on it because I have about a month to go before I start my fittings and know I will need to have my shoes by them. I just can't seem to figure anything out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-54?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:97fbefbd-881c-4747-a98d-66f664fee008Post:5d3c527e-e07e-4a17-9544-79384aebadc4">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WTF Wednesday : What's her secret?  Did I miss what it was?
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]

I think I too missed this secret lol
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Ok here it goes. I thought her sister liked my XH which is why BF was excluding me from things. Then at a party she was up his *ss the whole time so someone else mentioned it too. Hey good for him if he finally dates but I don't like the way BF is hiding things. So i came out and asked her...I'm somewhat friends with her sister too...and she said no she's still dating her bf of 4 years. Ok whatever. So last week I went to a party and the sisters bf came up in topic and I said...who are u talking about R's (the sister) bf. My XH said no she told me they arent dating because they don't have sex anymore. Uh...wierd for her to say that to him since she barely knows him. One would only say that to a guy if she wanted him to think she has no bf. So I didn't say anything to XH but the next day I asked My friend why her sister and her bf broke up. She FLIPPED out saying she's sick of people talking about her sister and making up stories and that they are not broken up. I then told her what my XH said her sister told him and she FLIPPED out again saying he's an asshole for telling me that and her sister is still with her bf and that she was gonna call my XH and tell him off. I said well why are u mad at him, why would your sister say that to a guy she barely knows.....still trying to get her to tell me what is going on. She said I don't know but I will ask her and then I'm gonna talk to him. Well guess what she dropped the whole thing! Why....cause she doesn't want me to know her sister likes my XH. Who cares. I think she's really mad at him because he told me what her sister said and know I might figure out what's going on and if my XH liked her he prob wouldn't have told me that. Sorry that was so long. Lol
  • Options
    W(hy)TF can't I have a personal house cleaning person and a chef?!  With working and studying and having other responsibilities on top of it I am soooo exhausted!!! 

W(hy)TF aren't there more hours in a day?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Why TF can't my staff leave me alone for one day? I only get one day off per week and they have now called me three times to ask me STUPID questions that could have waited until tomorrow. Am I seriously the only one with any problem solving skills? UGH!!! 
  • Options
    my WTF is work WTF is up with  people at work not wanting to do thier jobs and be professional.  I am so anoyyed with the people on my team just don' t want to be bothered with them.  How can you be in charge of training 12 people yet, don't know how to do the job???
  • Options
    Wow, Jenn is all I can say..lol
  • Options
    Jenn- that's insane!  I wish people could be more honest esp with those your're supposed to be loyal to! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards