Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good morning!

Good morning ladies! I think today is going to be a little busier than normal at work, so I likely won't be on here all that often outside of lunch, but will check in again when I get home after :)

Everyone looking forward to the weekend? Any big plans?

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Morning! It's my birthday weekend...it's like a holiday to me lol! Im going out with FI and a few friends to a local bar. Tomorrow Im meeting my sister and her FI for dinner then I'm going to see my friends band that's playing a local bar for me! Even though I will be out I really want to stick to my diet. This is going to be hard. I'm sure a few drinks won't kill me. Illl just have to work out extra this weekend!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Good morning!!! TGIF!!!

Jenn, have fun on your bday weekend! Happy early Birthday if I don't show up here!

I'm excited for this weekend! Date night tonight, sushi and hookah bar. Tomorrow I'm gonna go shopping for some supplies for my Message in a Bottle invite and then hanging out with my girlfiends. Fridays at work are so long, can this day be over already!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Thanks! Since I lost weight and it's gonna be 75 today, I'm rocking my mini skirt tonight! I bought it last year and never wore it out. Have fun on your date night! I love those.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Good Morning.  I am working until 2 today and then FI and I are going to run some errands.  Nothing major planned for the weekend except harvesting our dirty clothes garden that is growing bigger everyday.  I can't wait to get our own washer and dryer.  The only other thing that we might do is go to the travel agent to talk to them about a honeymoon destination.

Jenn - Go have fun this weekend, its your birthday!!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Sounds like you ladies have some fun evenings planned!  Happy early Bday Jenn!!!!

I'm working 1/2 day today... can't wait to get out of work ;)  I'm hoping to get some wedding related projects completed this weekend so I can post them on Monday!  Tonight I'm staying in, but tomorrow the kids are going with their dad so FI and I will go pick up my ring (hopefully, we need to call the jeweler today to make sure it's ready) and then we are going to go our for a light dinner and a movie.  Then back home to work on wedding stuff...lol...

I hope everyone has a great day and weekend!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey ladies! My FI will be leaving at 3 today for Vegas. I'm happy that he gets to go. A friend of mine is in town with her husband and toddler (which I've never met), so I'm planning on going to dinner with them.

I plan to deep clean my apartment this weekend. We are moving out in May and I would like to get a good start on getting it ready while my FI is away. Then there is the dreaded Bachelorette party.
  • Options
    Awww Nikki... I hope that some how your party turns out better than planned.  Either way I hope you tell us all about it when it's said and done.
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Happy birthday weekend Jen!!

Nikki- sorry your bacelorette party is more for your FSIL.

Last night we saw HG.  It was really good!  Book was better, but I was a happy camper.

Today I work 3-11.  Thank god, because we got home at 3am.  Going to the gym after work.  I hate these 3-11 shifts, they mess with my workout schedule.  And going to finish my paper cones for toss petals.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • Options
    Have fun this weekend, Jenn!

Nikki, I will still have faith that they will surprise you and you will have a kick ass b-party!

I will be helping make the invitations for FIs cousin's twin girls! I am super excited about this! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jen - Tomorrow morning I am determined to hit some of the WR projects and get them done! Lol Feel free to call me on what I got done later in the day :P

Nikki - I hope that it goes better than expected :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-308?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:9c5a0300-9d24-4fbe-ae2a-2e9fc2839861Post:6dbec71a-0ce6-4990-92f8-b0a9b9ec0890">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have fun this weekend, Jenn! Nikki, I will still have faith that they will surprise you and you will have a kick ass b-party! I will be helping make the invitations for FIs cousin's twin girls! I am super excited about this! 
    Posted by nicolej518[/QUOTE]

I don't think they will suprise me with anything. She asked me to be at her house at 5. The wineries close at 6 and it's an hour and a half away. She showed me the email she sent out to all the girls and doesn't seem like there will be any suprises. She did talk to my FI about something related to the party. He told me it was a suprise, but I think she was just getting my sizes for the lingerie shower part.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards