Destination Weddings Discussions

OOT bags?

This is probably a silly question.. but do you give OOT bags for every room or every person?

Re: OOT bags?

• If it's a couple staying in the room, it will be one bag per couple with some duplicate items (like 2 koozies).  If it's a single with a guest (for instance, my sis is bringing her girlfriend instead of a guy) they will each get their own bag.  HTH.  I don't think there is a hard and steady rule for this, just whatever you feel is appropriate for the situation.
  • Agreed with Danielle...

We're doing one per couple with some duplicate items, and one per individual if they're single. 

We have a cabin where there are three friends staying together, so they'll get individual bags.....  but we have some items that are for the cabin only, so after much debate, we've decided that we're going to make a seperate "cabin" bag (which will be much smaller) to have for each cabin. 

For instance..... each cabin will get only one night light (inside cabins can be extremely dark at any given point during the day and/or night), one cabin room deoderizer, one extention cord/powerstip, stuff like that. 

Hope this makes sense or helps!  :)
  • Thanks... I might just do 1 per room to save some $$ and I will just put a lot of stuff in each... The resort is making us pay more to have them individually delivered so having 1 bag that is the same might be our easiest route.
  • I am doing one per couple and inside each back will be a personalized item for each of them.  For example, I'm doing a keyring bottle opener engraved with his dad's initials and a lipstick case engraved with his mom's initials on them and each bag will have something like that in addition to all the stuff that every bag will have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards