Destination Weddings Discussions

***Knottie of the Day Sign-up Details!!***

Hi ladies! It's been a few weeks since we posted about Knottie of the Day -- details are below! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

For those of you who would like to sign up to be the Knottie of the Day.....

The Knottie of the Day is a tradition that was started a few years ago by some former DW Knotties.  It is a way for brides who are nearing their big day to take one last turn in the spotlight.  It also allows them to give advice, and allows other Knotties a chance to wish them well.  Goodness knows, in those last weeks/days she's going to need it!

Being Knottie of the Day is open to anyone who wishes to participate.  The only requirement is that you're planning a destination wedding.  (And if you're reading this and NOT planning a DW, then, uh, you're on the wrong board.  lol)  I keep a spreadsheet of everyone who is interested and shortly before your wedding, I will email you a questionnaire to fill out.  Just answer the questions and return it to me and I'll post your answers, usually the week before your wedding (or right around when you are leaving. If there are any questions you're not comfortable answering, you are welcome to skip over them.

If you'd like to be added to the list for Knottie of the Day, please email me at loramarie03 at gmail.com with the following information:

Your first name
Your knottie name
Your wedding date

Anticipated departure date
An email address you check REGULARLY 

I will email you back to confirm that you're on the list and you'll hear from me again in those last exciting weeks before your wedding.  It doesn't matter how far away your wedding is - everyone is welcome to sign up.  If you're not sure whether you're signed up, or if your wedding date or email address has changed, email me and I'll check into it and let you know.

If you are already on the list, don't worry you are still there. Like I said above, if you are not sure that you are on the list, please e-mail me and I will check for you!!!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***Knottie of the Day Sign-up Details!!***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards