Destination Weddings Discussions

Favorite Friday

This is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Favorite Friday

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    WR~ FI got his linen suit in the mail yesterday from Cubavera. He looks sharp in it but I still would like him to wear his Navy blues for the ceremony and the suit for our second photo suit. Its up to him though, the Navy suit is wool and would be really hot. I got my facial last week and my face broke out bad. I knew this was something that could happen, I just hope it clears up or I'm gonna be pissed! NWR~ We got a great price for our hardwood floors to be refinished, I can't wait for them to be done next week. Today is the prom, I will post pics of my dtr tonight!
  • WR: Booked our honeymoon!
    NWR: Its flipping Friday... that is the highlight of my week
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  •  WR- In three hours, I found seashells, candle votives, glass hurricanes, floating candles for all the tables and a string of medium sized shells to hang fron the huppa for $100 (loving Ross, TJMaxx and Graden Ridge Pottery right now!). The resort quoted $55 for each glass hurricane decoration I wanted. $90 if I wanted to add a fish to the hurricane glass. Really? Goldfish are only .50...one less thing to worry about yay!!!

NWR- Got approved for another rental property!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy Friday!!

WR- not much to report here :-/
    NWR- my favorite thing this week will happen tomorrow...not only do I get to see my sister (haven't seen her since beginning of March!) I get to see her in first professional acting job in Philadelphia!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WR - Pretty sure we found the invitations that we like!!! Also going BM dress shopping tomorrow - followed by a BBQ at our house with the girls and their husbands!! 

NWR - Phillies game tonight! 
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR - Got my lingerie in the mail that I ordered for the wedding night. I LOVE it ! I also got a gift card with the purchase so I went online and purchased a strapless bathing suite. I realized I needed a strapless for the tan lines !

NWR - Grad school is winding down and I think I may take the summer off ! I know I should not do it but it would be so nice to relax before the wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Erin - what are you going to grad school for?

WR:
    * Booked our honeymoon flight and flight from Jamaica to honeymoon
    * Assembled all invitations and mailed out ALL... YES
    * Ordered our cake topper

NWR: 
    * Thinking about making some huge decisions which is exciting and scary at the same time! We'll see how it progresses...

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR-booked our engagement photographer and I LOVE him, I am so  exicited for these pictures I can't stand it. I so wish I could afford to bring him down to the wedding.

NWR-this week was not so hot...but we did have a nice dinner for FBIL's bday on Tuesday. Good time all around so that was fun. And I agree, it's freaking FRIDAY!
  • WR: I did next to nothing for the wedding this week, been far too busy getting ready for the conference this weekend, but I did choose what type of program I am going to be making, and decided on what we're doing for the headtable/wedding party tables...

NWR: The conference this weekend! Leaving work at 4 to go :) Oh and my favourite part of my day yesterday, my Skype date with my adorable niece! (Sorry for the repetition for those of you on FB lol)
  • Lora - I am getting my MBA
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Jenn - can't wait to see the pics of your daughter in her prom dress!

WR - I had my BPics done... can't wait to see them... hopefully they turn out as good at I feel they should... had my dress fitting and got my earrings! :)

NWR - Not much.... it's been a pretty uneventful week...  BUT my daughter turns 16 in 5 days!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • WR - Booking the venue today!!  Yay!!

NWR - Getting the keys to the new apartment today!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    YAY!!!!! My something borrowed came from Britt in the mail today. I will post a pic soon. I'm desperately trying to find the top to my belly button ring. This is the second one I lost in 6 months and I had the damn thing pierced for 18 years. I can't stop playing with it. FI just bought me this new one because I lost the other one. It was $65 so I think he may kill me. : (
  • WR-made my appt. for 1st fitting nxt wk, called my parish, then the church in DR and then the church again trying to get all the papers out and translated for the ceremony, ordered a lot of what I need for the centerpieces, caught up with my wedding planner, sent me pics of bouquets and also talked to a seller on Etsy for my veil..... Call me butter cuz I'm on a roll this wk!!! Lol NWR- the trials and tribulations of pottytrainingdom that is all!
    - And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years...I'll love you for a thousand more. Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers imageimage
  • WR: FIrst facial and microderm getting ready for the party.
    NWR: Only had to work 2 days this week! I wish I could always do that.
  • WR: Nothing to report here. I feel I am sooo behind, but I also feel like there isn't much to do! 

NWR: Finally not feeling like crap from this cold anymore! Still have a cough, but it is not as bad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR finally contacted TA and have packages to look over.

NWR baby boy turned 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards