Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

WR Freak-out numero uno/vent.

Yesterday, I just broke down in front of FI like a crazy person.  I am seriously starting to get stressed.  We are down to sixty-eight days, and I am freaking out--to the point where I want to push the date back another year so we have more time to get sorted.  I just feel like we don't have a lot of time, and there are so many other things going on.  I feel like a complete dope for setting our date when we did.  It's just really terrible timing.  From far away, it seemed like it would be nbd, but now that it's right around the corner.. ahck!  I don't know if moving the date is reasonable, or even an option, but it's my gut reaction, and I am wigging.  Not even cold feet, just between moving and job hunting and just.. ugh..

FI assuaged me and told me everything will work out, and that no matter what we love each other and that's why we want to get married, but I'm not really sure what to do.  I'm very much an action-oriented person.  I hate sitting around and just waiting for things to happen or unfold in their own time.  It's incredibly frustrating, and I'm not sure how to handle it or what I can do to fix things.

Anywho, I'm glad I have this space to share this kind of stuff, that's for sure :)  Man, wedding freak-outs are NO fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards