Destination Weddings Discussions

Destination wedding invitations

Curious about how everyone has worded their destination wedding invitations.  I want to invite guests but don't want them to feel obligated to go.  Also, did you mention your AHR in your wedding invite?  I will be sending out separate AHR invites, but only wedding invites to a smaller list.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Destination wedding invitations

• I don't think you need to do anything different to specify they 'don't have to go' they already know that its just an invitation :) Those that can't make it won't, those that are determined to go will regardless of what you write lol
  • I agree an invitation is not an obligation. Could you put info about your ahr on your website? I sent stds with both dates on them so people knew there were two.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our invitations were designed by our travel agent. My FI decided to get them printed as a post cards. It had a picture of the gazebo where the wedding will take place. It said invitation on the side and then said our names the date and time of the wedding and how to get in contact with the travel agent. Which I had a picture on my work computer. However, and example is on my BIo
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Guys!!!!!!  I will check out your Bio Goodine11 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards