Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

I finally realized I needed a TA....I'm a Beach Bum Bride!

I got so overwhelmed trying to decide where to go for our DW. we are a lesbian couple so we want it to be comfortable and safe. we couldnt narrow it down so i went with melissa from beach bums. she sent me an email less then 5 mins after sending in my quote. she even gave me a rundown of how things will go after we decide on a date/venue. she gave me a quetionaire to fill out and will be sending me prices/availablity and personal pics from the resorts she has already been to. I am so excited to start my planning! 

Re: I finally realized I needed a TA....I'm a Beach Bum Bride!

• Options
    has anyone used melissa before? also do you have a resort that she helped you pick?
  • Options
    I'm a cruse bride so I am no help with BB, but I've read really great things and know a lot of the ladies here use them. Congrats on the check though! :)
  • Options
    Im working with Steve at beach bums to plan my wedding.  He is great.  always has time for my questions and gets back to me right away.  I am so happy  I decided to go with a TA to plan everything for me.  We are getting married May 17th In St Thomas USVI.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you've got someone to help out!! I'm not using BB but have heard nothing but great things!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey sorry I'm a little late on this post, but yes I'm using bbv.. Melissa as well! She has been amazing!! She us very attentive and responds extremely quickly! She didn't have to help me pick a pave but she had helped many brides from here and they loved her options. She has helped me get quicker responses from the wedding coordinator at my resort. Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards