Destination Weddings Discussions

One week people!

We are leaving on Friday for our 15 hour road trip.  The wedding is in one week!  We have not done ANY packing thus far.  We aren't even 100% on our itinerary (other than the wedding day - before and after) as we decided to change it last night.  I had too many hours of driving/day for my first draft plan. 

We have 3 more nights to get packing (after work that is).

I have several lists.

- wedding list (dress, bra, shoes, suit, ring, jewelry, hair stuff, etc)
 - camping list (we'll be camping several nights so we need the tent, sleeping bags, chairs, etc)
 - food list (i don't want to buy every single meal for 11 day out at a restaurant, so we'll have some of our own meals and snacks - but need to check with Canada rules to see what we can bring in etc).
 - regular clothes (for when we go to dinner or just driving)
 - hiking clothes list (we'll be hiking every single day I imagine, plus the nights are chilly so layers for camp for the evening)
 - list of must sees! - so many things to see; hikes to do.  We're going to have to come back at some point!

It's awfully hard to focus here at work!  Plus I'm getting a hair trial done today.  Even though she's not going to be doing my hair the day of (different country), I do want to see what my hair does and what looks good.  Plus my town is cheap.

Re: One week people!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards