Destination Weddings Discussions

Accountability

'afternoon, ladies!  The weekend is so close and yet so far.

Proud of myself for talking myself into going to the gym this morning.  I woke up late, tired and achey, and knowing that it was just going to be one of those bad gym days, but I got myself there.  And it WAS a bad gym day, haha.  You know what I'm talking about.  Just getting more tuckered out than normal, not hitting my stride, all of that kind of stuff.  But I did it, so I feel really good today, even if it wasn't my most stellar gym performance. Reminding myself that going for a shorter amount of time or with less intensity is way better than not going at all has been a difficult mindset to really get into.  Any of you ladies struggle with this?

So far, just had Cheerios for breakfast.  Trying to decide what I want for lunch.  I've been eating so much tuna fish lately, I'm kind of sick of it.  We have salad for dinner, so I'm not sure what lunch will be.  I'll also say I broke down and had a chocolate treat last night for the first time all week, haha.  Overall, pretty good.  Just gotta make sure I keep it up while we're in Buffalo.  Too much good food up there..

Hope you ladies have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards