Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

great night

Well last night all my friends met me out at a restaurant/bar for drinks and some appetizers. I wore my new mini skirt that I could finally fit into with a new pair of 4" wedge heels. I got up to go to the bathroom and slid on the hard wood floors and fell on the floor. Oh, did I mention that this place is small so everyone saw me....and hopefully not my a**. I don't embarrass easily so I got up and yelled "new shoes" and continued my way to the bathrooom. And BTW........I really screwed up and burned my face bad in the tanning bed. It might be swollen. Nice job I did to myself yesterday! I did haveba great night out though!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: great night

• Options
    LOL!!!  That is too funny!  I'm the biggest clutz EVER - like I bust it at least once a week!  Don't even sweat it!  Sucks about the tanning bed... I'm sure you still look beautiful! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I too am a clutz so I feel for you!  lol.  I am glad you had a great time.

Congrats on getting to wear the skirt you could not fit into before.  All that hard work paid off!

Have a very Happy Birthday today and enjoy your band!  No more fall though.

Have a safe and happy day!

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Thanks! I can't wait to see the band! After being up and shopping today I think I broke or sprained my toe. It didn't hurt last night but it does today. I'm not sure if it's from the fall or the shoes! Lol
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards