Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

WTF Wednesday

Complainting goes here.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    I'll start...

WTF lady upstairs.  YES something is leaking into our apartment.  Your AC is dumping water onto the floor and through our ceiling.  Serves you right for getting a fine for changing your locks and not giving maintenance a key. 

WTF state software.  I need my numbers to balance.  Just add up column A then add up column B and add them together.  There is no need to multiply anything!!!!  Why are you doing this to me.  STOP CHANGING THINGS THAT DON"T NEED TO BE CHANGED!!
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    minionloverminionlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    WFT me.  Can you tell me what complainting means?  No I didn't think so.

ETA:  This is probably why people haven't posted any WTF's.  They did know what you meant.
  • Options
    hahahaha you're funny!
    WTF is with my boss! He says we can give him our opinions but when I do he doesn't even listen and says that "it's a bad argument!". It''s a fact! OMG he drives me crazy sometimes. I don't think he understands how to manage that place. AAAAHHH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WhyTF are books for school soooo expensive?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf....I miss everyone. Work is so busy and I was told today, again, no phones during work. Lol yea right
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    My wtf just continues from yesterday... I hate people. I refuse to even call some of them friends at this point. I'm done!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    WTF is with the need to insult young children! I just found out that someone had been making comments about the weight of one of my nieces, who is NOT overly large by ANY stretch of the imagination. Do you seriously get your rocks off insulting a 6 year old child?!?!?!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards