Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

FINAL POST!!!

OMG, how did we get here!??!! I leave tomorrow morning for Puerto Rico, and I am finally starting to relax and get excited!!!  Something is wrong with my TK account, it hasn't let me change my siggy in weeks! So, I couldn't put on the Next To Leave Crown, but it's ok, I'm wearing it in my mind!!!

I know I've been seriously MIA since PA school stuff started, but I'm so happy you guys have been hear to listen to the rants, and the squeals of joy, as each detail fell into place.  I've lurked on other boards, but you ladies are the only ones I post to, I'm going to be thinking of you while I'm becoming a MRS.  :)

For everyone that's been stressing over things, relax, my hotel waited until the last minute to confirm pretty much everything, but I woke up this morning to about 10 confirmation emails, and it looks like every little detail I've been agonizing over is falling into place!! 

I'll be back in 2 weeks, and I'll be sure to post pics, and my would/wouldn't do and G/B/U posts!!

Thanks for all your support ladies!!!!!! :):):)
DW siggy challenge, your favorite childhood cartoon Tale-Spin Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards