Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Morning!!!!

Good morning ladies :) Just wanted to take a few seconds to say Hi and tell you all I've been missing you!!!! I'll be on at lunch today :)

What have I missed? What's new in your lives? In you planning? Do share :)

Re: Good Morning!!!!

• Hi Britt!!  We have missed you. :(

There isn't a whole lot new in the life.  We found out yesterday that FI grandfather is sick and we're almost 100% sure he and his wife won't be coming to the wedding which means that FI's mom probably won't come either. Oh well, nothing we can really do about that right? 

What's happening in your world?
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hey ladies, my post from last night disappeared! I mentioned that my gym is having a 5k that I might do. It's the day before my bday. I'd have to walk it though cause of my asthma. Nothing else new here besides my idiot supervisor, oh thats not new! Britt, we miss you! Cathy, I hope he gets better!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Hi Brit!  missed you....  nothing new going on for me..besides I still can't make up my mind on my darn jewelry!  UGH....  everyone here liked by #2 choice and on another board the #1 choice was popular...lol.. I'm sooo torn!

Jenn - i would so do the 5k... that would be awesome motivation to keep going to the gym to train ;)

Cathy - I too hope he gets better...

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Jen, I hate when u get two different opinions. For me, deep down, I always know what I want! The race is a day before my birthday so that's some motivation too! As long as I don't plan to go out the night before I think I will do it. There was also a groupon for Hot Yoga for around my area. It's an 81% discount! I need to find someone to go with me because it's a 30 min drive from my house so I know if I go alone I will find every excuse not to go. Perhaps I will talk my sister into it. I've never done it but I heard its great!
  • Hi Britt! We miss you! How is the new job?

Jenn – You should totally do the 5K! I don’t know if you saw my post, but there are always a good mix of runners, walkers, etc. so you would fit right in!

I had a bad day yesterday and still am not in the best mood, just looking forward to the weekend! Tonight we aren’t doing too much, I found a cool crochet pattern for a tote bag that I want to try out and working on our invites (I went to this store that sells only ribbon and buttons yesterday – soo cool!). 

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!!!  I love you guys!!

Jenn - You should do the 5k.  I wish I lived closer because I would do it with you and I would go with you the the Hot Yoga class.

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Jenn - I answered you in the missing post as well.  I said you should do the 5K.  I find that things like that always make me feel so good about myself and give me such a boost!  I should find one to do as well but I don't know if there are any in my area before Summer. 
    imageAnniversary
  • My post from last night went missing too!  THere are like 5 posts missing that were there yesterday... Stupid Knot.  I reposted mine so sorry if any actually saw it while it was up.  

Today I have my field placement from 12-4 so that will be fun.  I haven't seen my kiddos from my class since valentines day since they were off last tuesday.  Then when I am done with that I am taking my flower girl her dress so that will be fun.  Then I NEED to go to the gym!!!! I have been slacking!  I don't know why I have no motivation but it is pissing me off!  I know it is my fault but you would think the fact that I have B-pics in 3 weeks would be motivation enough but I guess not!  Even though I dont feel all that great about myself for these pictures... ugh sorry for the vent! 

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-299?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:d6d0969e-07ad-42bb-a1b4-bffed2f56dbePost:af511fb3-7da2-4afa-b0ef-b323fd7d6b99">Re: Good Morning!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies!!!  I love you guys!! Jenn - You should do the 5k.  I wish I lived closer because I would do it with you and I would go with you the the Hot Yoga class.
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]

Ok for the next two months you need to move!
  • Sam I never want to go to the gym but when I get back I feel so much better because I went. Except last night when my machines were being used. I felt like it was a useless night walking on the treadmill. I only burned half the calories I normally world.
  • Aww I miss you ladies too! The new job is going great! Its busier during the day, but I love it :) If TK worked on my phone I could keep in touch (I am allowed to text, etc all I want) but for some reason I can't get it to work right on my BB.

Jenn - Do the 5K! Training for it will be a great experience, and give you that little push to get you going :)
  • Britt, this seems like a great reason to get a new phone! ; )
  • I want to find someone with the newest version of the Bold to find out if it works on there, the one with the touch screen... I love my bold and wouldn't mind an upgrade... lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards