Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Atlantis wedding

hello - is anyone planning a wedding at the Atlantis in the Bahamas? 

Re: Atlantis wedding

• Options
    I don't think we have any Atlantis brides on here right now... if I am remembering correctly.  The ladies here are all incredibly helpful though with general destination wedding quesitons and ideas so I hope you stick around!  I would love to hear more about your plans!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    I've been to Atlantis if that helps you at all.  I wasn't sure if you have questions in general about the Paradise Island and Nassau or just the wedding part of Atlantis?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been to Atlantis for a wedding reception (the ceremony was at a church off the property). It was about 5 or 6 years ago and if I remember correctly dinner held was level below the main level in front of the  aquarium tanks and it was amazing. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I don't believe I have put an Atlantis bride on the website... 
    Congrats and welcome to the board :) 
  • Options
    That'd be a fun place for a wedding!!

Welcome!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Welcome! I've been to Atlantis and saw them setting up for a wedding while I was there and it was lovely :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am planning my wedding for this June at the Atlantis! Let me know if you have any questions!! Congrats!
  • Options
    I recently got engaged and I am also looking into the Atlantis for our wedding location.  I've been to the resort many many times for vacations and they are top notch.  Can you tell me how your planning experience has been with them so far?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_atlantis-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:d753db89-adfb-46d6-9e3c-f670195616f1Post:1d59ba1a-72bb-4116-ac05-bc7cf5250bb7">Atlantis wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]hello - is anyone planning a wedding at the Atlantis in the Bahamas? 
    Posted by kymchris[/QUOTE]

I am newly engaged and we are planning for a weddng at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.  Have you had any luck with finding some good information?
  • Options

My fiance and I are also looking into Atlantis.  I've not been to the resort before, but I've heard great things.  Anyone have any updates on their planning?

• Options
    Hello!! The planning has gone well! But i have t be honest, they aren't the quickest with emails.  So that's the one thing I have been a little frustrated with especially as we get down to the wire. WIth that being said, everything else has gone pretty sommoth.  What specific questions do you have?  We are using wildflowers as our vendor, our ceremony is at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, reception at Luciano's (a restaurant across the bridge from atlantis, very elegant and delicious food for half the price), we are having a beach bbq one of our nights down there at Cove Beach and we are doing our rehearsal dinner at The Dune Bar at the One and Only.  Our photographer is Tim Aylen and the band we are having for the reception is Tingem Dem.
  • Options
    Anyone else on here planning a wedding at The Atlantis? We are eloping in Feburary 2013. Looking for ideas on hair, makeup, photography, videography, etc. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards