Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

NWR: We did it!

Our parents saw the place this morning and LOVED it! We put in the offer and now we play the waiting game! Here's hoping we know something sooner than later and that it works out.

Re: NWR: We did it!

• Options
    That's really exciting!  Good luck!  Def keep us posted.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I remember when we put our offer in, it was so exciting waiting to hear back. I hope they accept on the first offer for you guys, keep us updated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

WOOOOO HOOOOOO.  So happy for you! :)

• Options
    Yay!!! Congrats that is so exciting :):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! Now prepare yourself for one of the most stressful times of your life!
  • Options
    How exciting!! Good luck and hope you hear soon!

Also remember if the deal doesn't work out, it's because there's something better waiting for you :-) FI and I lost 2 condos and were pretty disheartened but then we found our place now and it's stellar and with a little reno everything we wanted.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • Options
    Yay! Sending tons of vibes your way that your offer goes through!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Congrats!! Good luck, the hardest part is the waiting :)

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Brea! Buying a home is one of the hardest, but most rewarding experiences I've ever gone through! Definitely keep us updated :0)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_nwr-did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:d917d35c-d816-465b-840f-c3b91fc06e9ePost:4196c856-e4d4-45e9-ab14-d1207b534519">Re: NWR: We did it!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations! Now prepare yourself for one of the most stressful times of your life!
    Posted by kimmykupcakes[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha I'm ready for it! Hopefully this will be done right before the wedding, so when we get back from Hawaii we'll be done with all the stress and ready to just enjoy life for a while :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks everyone for the well wishes! We're really thrilled :D</div>
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!
    My Bio
    Updated 6.8.11

Our Website
    Anniversary
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I hope they accept your offer!  I tried buying a house in San Diego a couple of years ago and it was so heartbreaking because we offered on NINE houses and didn't get any of them.  But as someone else said- it all happened for a reason!  I can't imagine how horrible my divorce would have been if XH and I shared property!!!

And now, Cody and I have been practically given a house by his Dad that is larger and nicer then anything I could have been able to afford!  Everything truly happens for a reason.

But for you sake, I hope this house is meant to happen!  Tons of house buying vibes!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Options
    In Response to Re: NWR: We did it!:

***Fingers crossed and tons of vibes you get it**** How exciting!!! Hopefully they will take your 1st offer! Definitely keep us posted on everything. Good luck girl!!
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards