Destination Weddings Discussions

Chapel????????????

Hi,
My name is Allison and my fiancee and I are planning on getting married on August 7, 2010. We also plan on doing an in-suite reception in Vegas but wanted to know...For those of you ladies that are doing in-suite receptions, where are you having your ceremony? I have looked at the famous "Chapel of the Bells" but their website doesn't really have a clear picture of the inside of the chapel. I also looked at the Chapel of the Flowers but their prices are little higher. I would like a nice chapel without the cheesy Vegas theme. Any suggestions?

THANKS!

Re: Chapel????????????

• You might ask this on the Vegas board, they would probably have some good chapel suggestions for you.
  • When I was in the earlier stages and looking at Vegas because of cost, there was some hotels that had lots of really beautiful places to wed.  Lots by pools (that's what I was looking for as it was closest to the beach thing).  I agree, ask on the vegas board, those ladies are all probably experts, or google different hotels and chapels.

Good luck!
  • Im getting married in vegas on feb 24th..  first was looking at 702weddings.com and i ended up booking with shalimar wedding chapel.

Good luck!
  • Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  Chapel of the Flowers is a great choice for your ceremony.  Although it is a little more expensive, it is so worth it.  We are the only chapel in Las Vegas that is completely remodeled.  You can completely customize your wedding plan to match your budget and needs.  You can also check out tripadvisor.com for some great reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards