Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

To-Do Tuesday

Hey Ladies!

Here is where we discuss what's on our To-Do Iists this week, both WR and NWR!

Also, this is my second to last Tuesday before I fly away with my soon to be husband!  Anyone interested in taking over this post? 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: To-Do Tuesday

• Options
    WR- Get my shoes/accessories, Get mother of the bride dress/shoes/accessories, Get bridesmaid shoes/accessories, Get groom's tie.  Finalize music for ceremony, reception, provide a list of "must have" songs to the DJ AND provide some must have posed shots to photographer (any suggestions ladies?)

NWR- need to get more work done!!
  • Options
    TerriHuggTerriHugg member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2013
    I just had to make a comment about the ties...

So I've been trying to find the perfect tie for the longest time. I've been everywhere and couldn't find what I wanted anywhere. So this morning I went to the dollar tree to pick up more totes for the oot bags and while I'm there I see ties. I randomly decide to look through them and there within that stack was the perfect tie for the groom. Could not believe I got it for a dollar!!! 

Anyway my to-do's - update wedding website, write note for welcome letter, decide on wedding weekend events/activities, finalize items for oot bag, find gift for MIL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Nice check for the tie, Terri! :) 

WR: decide on and order invitations! Mail the remaining balance on the condo rental, and try to find what FI and GMs will wear. We've decided not to rent suits hoping we can save a little money.

NWR: Fold laundry, try my best to stick with this Atkins thing with FI (ugh!) so he can succeed, and try to keep ahead with doing my homework. Just a few more weeks of class and then I can concentrate fully on wedding stuff (and not just my own - yikes!)

Edti: Oh - I forgot to share!! We got our flight change situation resolved. And our new departure flight is even better than the original schedule! Woohoo.... now, knocking on wood that it does not change again! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    Wow Terri, that's great!  I am looking for a royal purple for my groom to wear!  I found a nice yellow tie for the guys, which will match my girls' parasols!!  I will see if I can find a pic on the Macy's website!

ETA: Kate, I saw your post after I posted mine!  So glad to hear you got the flights straightened out and that they are even better than what you had before!!
  • Options
    @Julyet They actually had a dark purple tie at the Dollar Tree I was at this morning. If one is near you, I totally suggest checking it out. You can't go wrong with a tie for a dollar! Good luck searching for one. 

@Kate I'm so happy you were able to find better arrangments! Glad it all worked out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards