Destination Weddings Discussions

AW- Wedding and NWR!!!

So this weekend was a major success!!! I ordered my dress today! I went a little over a month ago and was torn between 2, one of which didn't fit right so I felt like I couldn't make a decision without knowing what it would look like (which now that I think about it, isn't that every aspect of this wedding lol), anyway I went back to compare them again and decide and it fit! I loved it, got even more confused and then tried on a third that wouldn't fit.... It fit too! I LOVED IT and it's ordered! Also got my bridesmaids dresses done on a whim on Friday when wandering the mall! I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out how without making them huge. This past Wednesday was that interview I was majorly stressing over. I think it went really well, and I didn't break out in hives or have a panic attack so that was a relief. I should know within a week or two if I got it. Finally this wednesday my FI and I are off to Mexico for a week to get some r&r and forget about work for while. Lol. Sorry for the rant I just feel uber accomplishment and excitement! Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well... :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW- Wedding and NWR!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards