California-Northern

Possible Wedding Venues in Sacramento/Roseville/Lincoln/Loomis areas

I am looking for an outdoor venue option that is similar to the Flower Farm Inn that can accomodate about 240 people.  I love the idea of FFI but it's booked already for our wedding date.  Are there any other ideas that would be similar?  I am looking for more info and ideas.  Thanks.

Re: Possible Wedding Venues in Sacramento/Roseville/Lincoln/Loomis areas

• bethcarriebethcarrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Herecomestheguide.com has a lot of listings.  Here are their Sacramento area places: http://www.herecomestheguide.com/northern-california/wedding-venues/region/sacramento-and-central-valley/67/

I'm not sure what Flower Farm Inn is like, but you can search on the herecomestheguide.com website by the type of venue that you want.  If you're looking for an actual farm, you could check out the Center for Land-Based Learning in Winters.
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm not too sure about venue since you will be having a larger venue.  If you need help with cakes or flowers send me a message and I can refer you to affordable quality options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KendraishKendraish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_possible-wedding-venues-sacramentorosevillelincolnloomis-areas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:0a3faf90-960e-4a26-8c73-9eb933e782fdPost:367fe786-de3a-439c-ae91-e73245fa6375">Re: Possible Wedding Venues in Sacramento/Roseville/Lincoln/Loomis areas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm not too sure about venue since you will be having a larger venue.  If you need help with cakes or flowers send me a message and I can refer you to affordable quality options.
    Posted by feelslikeadream[/QUOTE]

I just pmed you
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow I just saw this and haven't checked my messages.  I'll check right now I'm so sorry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ok I sent you a message back and included my email which I always check.  Sorry took so long.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards