California-Northern

Updated bio with invites

Under paper things. Finally finished and are ready to go out tomorrow.

Re: Updated bio with invites

• edited December 2011
    I love your invitations! They are really pretty! I just looked at your vendor list and I saw you are using imemoryfilms as your videographer. I am also using them so I would love any feedback you can give me after your wedding. I'm nervous because I have never met with them. Have you?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    No I havent but I have spoken to them several times over the phone and seen lots of their work. I found them from craigslist cause they were doing a deal and I wanted video but didnt want to pay thousands for it. So they gave me a deal even though it had expired and I dont have to pay travel so that is nice too even though there from LA.
  • edited December 2011
    I like the bellybands!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are SUPER cute!!I saw a "photo" card? What is that? is it a site where all your guests can upload their pics?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, thats exactly what is is . Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    What site are you using? Or do you recommend any in particular? OR is it just something you set up?Sorry for the 20 questions, I just really like that idea.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow. They're really creative.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    jessica.riblett I used weddinglens.com you could also use shutterfly and any of those sites but I liked that one the best.
  • edited December 2011
    I pretty much have the same story. Saw them on Craigslist with a GREAT deal (almost unbelievable). Spoke with them a couple of times, spoke with their references, and signed the contract. I just keep getting a weird feeling because I have never met with them and the deal was so great. But they are super nice, so I keep trying to reassure myself everything is fine. I'm glad to finally see someone else who is using them. Did they send you additional samples of their work? If you still have them would you be able to forward them to me? I haven't seen any additional besides what they have on their website. My e-mail is mons1g at aol dot com (if you have them on an e-mail). Thanks!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't seen any additional besides what was on their website and I researched their ratings on yelp etc and heard nothing but great things. We probably got the same deal. I will contact you as soon as the wedding is over and let you know how everything went. I'll try to get a sample onto youtube or something as soon as I get our video so you can see too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards