California-Northern

Hard to Get a Hold of Venue Coordinators!

They sent me the updated bid for the venue including catering. And I requested a slight change (via a voicemail and email) and they have not gotten back to me yet (it's been 10 days). Shouldn't they want my deposit? I want to give them money. lol.I just sent another email. Crossing my fingers that he will respond.Anyone else have trouble getting a hold of people? Should I be worried that they will continue this? I don't want to be a pushy Bridezilla, but they did say I should reserve the spot asap. They actually fill up pretty far in advance.
imageimage

Re: Hard to Get a Hold of Venue Coordinators!

• edited December 2011
    I don't know where the venue is but get a hold of the main phone line of the location and track down the person...unless there is only 1 phone number.  10 days is long.  Usually your wedding should be in touch with you via phone within few days....otherwise, it will hold you back on so many more things you have to do!
  • edited December 2011
    Keep calling.
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem - I left a couple emails and no response.  So I called and go ahold of them - I think you should keep trying.  But, if they continue to be unresponsive, I'd be wary of giving them a deposit - you don't want them to drop the ball as the wedding gets closer.  You don't need the stress.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I think my venue is worth this stress so far? They keep doing this stuff, but maybe once I put down a deposit, they might give more of a crap? haha. I love the venue, so I think I may tough this out. They better not be trying to ignore us...I really don't want to start my search all over again.Thank you ladies! I love your support, makes me feel less crazy. I am going to wait another day (so I don't seem too pushy) and then call every other day until this is resolved.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, My fiance called this time and left a voicemail message on his office line. Then he convinced the operator to give him the guys cell phone number. My fiance called, and it went straight to voicemail, no ring. Dude... Is he on vacation or something? Or is it always going to be this difficult?How often should we wait between voicemails we leave to call again? The emails are just not going through for some reason.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    We called their supervisor and left a message. If they are refusing service to us, I want to know why. This is so frustrating.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    They called back!!! YAY! Thanks for your support, Ladies. I feel better already.Eventually, I will post many beautiful pictures! :)
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards