California-Northern
Options

Reception Music

I'm going over the long long list of songs from the DJ and I don't even know where to start. What are some of the must play songs (fast or slow) you are having during your reception? THere are just too many to chose from.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reception Music

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just put things that we really loved on there. He ended up playing most of our requested songs during dinner, and read the crowd very well to keep us dancing all night long. If you have a good DJ, he should have no problem making it a fun dancing night for everyone. Big hits were Respect, Play that Funky Music, Groove is in the Heart. Good Luck!
  • Options
    jennbuen16jennbuen16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess it depends on your crowd... I have a large family and we love to dance! So I looked up current playlists from some of the bay area radio stations online. I also checked out ITunes for top hits like "I Got A Feeling" and Boom Boom Pow (BEP). I am playing some 70's r&b like Al Green, Barry White, Earth Wind & Fire  (September!) and 80's/90's like "It Takes 2", "Shake It" and "Jump Around", some Michael Jackson mixes and some Selena & latin mixes. I also have a couple slow country songs like "Then" by Brad Paisley".If you would like a copy of my list, let me know!
    TTC our 1st LO since September 2009
    History of ENDO and ovarian cysts, currently have 1 Myoma on left ovary - but it's shrinking, yea! Clomid 100mg since Jan 2011, trigger 4/5, 1st IUI 4/7, 1 mature follie, progesterone = BFN
    SHG 5/2 = all clear
    IUI#2 on Mother's Day 5/8, no trigger, 2 mature follies, progesterone = BFN
    imageimageAnniversary
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jenn, I'd love to see a copy of your list! milliechel at yahoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards