California-Northern
Options

Reception Location

I am going through the process of trying to find a reception location. We will be getting married at a church in Stockton and I am looking for a nice reception venue in Lodi/Stockton area. I am from the Livermore area and dont know much out that way. I am open to all ideas... Thanks!

Re: Reception Location

• Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Page anglyn - she is from that area and knows a lot of venues there. Also, check out herecomestheguide.com - great place to start the search.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of reception venue are you looking for?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speck9201- I'm in the same boat! I'm getting married in Tracy and am looking for a reception venue in Stockton. Everything I've found that is nice is over my budget but hopefully it won't be for you. Please let me know what places you find because I'm still looking! There are a few golf courses with country clubs: Brookside, Stockton, Spanos Reserve. Paragary's restaurant in downtown Stockton has a nice roof top terrace with a great view that can be rented out. There are a lot of wineries in Lodi if you like that idea. Vino Con Brio is beautiful and we wanted to have our wedding there in July but we had to postpone, so now that we're looking at a winter wedding the outdoor receptions won't work for us. Also Harmony Wynelands is pretty. Wine and Roses in Lodi is very nice but it can be expensive if you have a large wedding. I've heard nice things about The River Mill but it's a bit south of Stockton, in French Camp. I'll post more when I find/think of others. I'm not from this area originally so I'm sure there must be some great inexpensive place I don't know about.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anglyn- Ha! I hadn't looked at your bio before I posted my reply! Speck- Check out Anglyn's bio- I told you Harmony Wynelands is pretty! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards