California-Northern

Cupcakes sacramento or placerville area

So I went to a wedding last night that did cupcakes and FI and I decided we want cupcakes too. So I was wondering if you ladies knew some places that do cupcakes in the Sacramento or Placerville area and for the ladies that did them, are they expensive?

Re: Cupcakes sacramento or placerville area

• edited December 2011
    Icing on the Cupcake in Rocklin is yummy!
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cupcake craving has a really great variety of yummy cupcakes.  I know they regular price for regular size cupcakes is between $2.50 and $3 - but I'm sure they give a discount if you buy in bulk.
    Photobucket
  • LiLKrssyLiLKrssy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the ladies name is Carissa. she is with sugar and spice. not sure her price point, but she is on David Girards pref. vendor list.
  • edited December 2011
    I like Babycakes in Sac for cupcakes (I've had them and Cupcake Cravings, and FAR prefer Babycakes). Actually, if you read weddingbee, Mrs. Pomagranate used them for her wedding...super cute cupcakes, totally recommend checking them out. And, I can vouch that they're YUMMY. GL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Babycakes. Cupcake Craving and Icing on the Cupcake were very heavy, non-natural ingredients. Kristine at Babycakes uses everything from scratch, including real vanilla beans in her buttercream frosting. She also does a European buttercream rather than American, which is lighter and not as offensively sweet. Hope that helps!
  • kninaknina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome thank you ladies
  • isoletteisolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    D'agostinis up in Somerset has yummy cake flavors and will put them in cupcakes for what I understand, we want them for our cupcakes :)
    my updated Bio~Save the date 11/08/09> 110image 0image 0image 110image RSVP Date 06/30/2010
  • edited December 2011
    We used Babycajes in Sacramento. Everyone raved about them and my MIL disappeared with the leftovers. Never saw the rest of the uneaten cupcakes again.
  • edited December 2011
    The person who did our wedding cake can easily do cupcakes, and I know she has done them before.  I loved working with her, and everything she does is from scratch.  She can make anything.Lisa Marie Lemus with The Sweetest Thingswww.thesweetestthings.org
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards