California-Northern

Poll: Rehearsal Dinners

What kind of rehearsal dinner are you having? Casual? Dressy? What kind of food?

Re: Poll: Rehearsal Dinners

• edited December 2011
    It's very casual.  We're having a BBQ at our wedding location with our close family (well, my closest family members and a huge portion of FI's family).  We just want to relax and spend some time with our closest people.
  • edited December 2011
    Casual. We're probably having it at some Vietnamese or Chinese restaurant.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Casual.  Our caterer owns a restaurant that is open just for lunch.  So he's going to open it up to us for dinner on the outdoor patio and just let everyone choose food off the menu - mostly burgers and speciality grilled sandwiches.
    Photobucket
  • isoletteisolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    don't have the details yet, but def casual and themed as far from the wedding theme as possible
    my updated Bio~Save the date 11/08/09> 110image 0image 0image 110image RSVP Date 06/30/2010
  • edited December 2011
    Casual... in a little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant.  YUM!
  • hmschultshmschults member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicer then casual...not sure how dressy. FI's family is putting it on at Oak Tree Ristorante in Felton. We are going to have our own menu I guess..steaks and stuff...I can't wait
  • edited December 2011
    Casual. We are going to have mexican food catered in and either have it and FI's parents or Aunts house.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Elegant and Classy, cocktail attire, at the Village Pub in Woodside. It's French-inspired Contemporary American (according to their website.) It is a lovely restaurant, and where we went the night we got engaged. We're so excited!! (And luckily FMIL and FFIL are paying. :))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards