California-Northern

Northern Cali Caterer???

Any recommendations? Good/Simple food

Re: Northern Cali Caterer???

• em0688em0688 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Simply Catered in Brentwood. They cater to all of the Bay Area including the Sacramento Area. Their website is www.simplycateredforyou.com. They are so wonderful! Great food, great prices, and great service!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't had my wedding yet, but we've signed "Alta Cuisine" out of Navato for our SF wedding.  Found them from our venue's preferred list, and love them so far.  They're really nice and organized, and the food at our tasting was great.
  • jojolinajojolina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you are in the sacramento area i highly recommend Capital City Catering.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there,  I have done a lot of research and my caterer is Bay Area Catering, they are out of Menlo Park but will travel for any event. They are a fairly new company with delicious taste and class. You will not sacrifice quality with them and you can make the menu as simple or extravagent as you want but it will def be delicious. I used them several times now and the food is absolutely delicious and they always go the extra mile to make your event elegant and this is by far the cheapest caterer I found. We are on a tight budget but will still be able to have 4 different appetizers and prime rib for the main course, she even threw in chocolate covered strawberries for the toast for under 2k. There are many different options and if you give her a budget, she will work with it. Cynthia is the main contact there her number is (650) 839 1988. Mention Kris and Cari.
  • msctobemsctobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Toast Beverage, out of San Francisco. They also do really good food!
  • edited December 2011
    Randy Peters Catering. AMAZING and fair pricecd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards