Today's DQ aka Daily Question, not the food

What is your and FIs favorite deserts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today's DQ aka Daily Question, not the food

• kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't even answer my own question!

We love junk food which is sad. We will totally go to Dairy Queen or Baskin Robbins for ice cream when it's snowing. Oops.

I really like cake though. We had a really good one the other day at Olive Garden...and surprisingly Dominos has really good lava cake. Yum...I'm making myself hungry.

FIs favorite might be cookies. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gosh - that's a hard one. I love chocolate cake. YUM!  He mostly likes cookies too I'd say.  I make this one called Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies - which I hate and he loves.
    Photobucket
  • isoletteisolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI anything chocolate and icecream
    me tres leches ben a jerry's ice cream

my updated Bio~Save the date 11/08/09> 110image 0image 0image 110image RSVP Date 06/30/2010
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI loves Oreos! He could eat them all day every day. It's what he is known for amongst his group of friends and his family. So much so, that they are our wedding favors.
  • edited December 2011
    Oohhh... it's so hard to pick!

I love icecream, especially mint chocolate chip.  But my favorite restaurant dessert is the Molten Chocolate Cake at Chili's.

He likes to share whatever I order, but if we're ordering separately he goes for chocolate cake or apple pie a la mode.
  • edited December 2011
    Kaynix - Icecream when it's cold outside is awesome!  It pairs well with coffee so that you don't get too cold.  Of course, FI can always warm you up! Wink

Adgenya - FI once made me a sextuple stuffed Oreo.  Now that was Goooood.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a sucker for a really good creme brulee.

FI mainly likes ice cream mint chocolate chip or any type of cake. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sharksfan20sharksfan20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He'd probably say anything that I bake. His favorite thing are the pancakes I make, if that counts as a "dessert".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards