California-Northern

Help with Bachelor Party

So my Fiance's Best Man is under 21 and trying to plan his bachelor party. He asked me for any help. There are five of them total, including my FI. They are all gamer typers (PC) and were thinking about having a LAN party, but the only place they can think of is at his mom's house, which is what they always do and want to do something different. Does anyone know of any under 21 activities for them to do or locations for a fun LAN party in the area of Tracy/Lodi/Sacramento. Please and thank you!

Re: Help with Bachelor Party

• edited December 2011
    So my Fiance's Best Man is under 21 and trying to plan his bachelor party. He asked me for any help. There are five of them total, including my FI. They are all gamer typers (PC) and were thinking about having a LAN party, but the only place they can think of is at his mom's house, which is what they always do and want to do something different. Does anyone know of any under 21 activities for them to do or locations for a fun LAN party in the area of Tracy/Lodi/Sacramento. Please and thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I dont know what a LAN party is, but i think your fiance should pin point another person to help his best man do this.  it should have to be you.  You shouldn;t have to plan his bachelor party. 
  • Snugs4ASnugs4A member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might try some local comic book shops.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards