California-Northern

Sonoma County Welcome Bags

Hey girls I need help. I am having my wedding in Sonoma county California which is home for me so I don't really know what people who are visiting want to see.

I am trying to make welcome bags and I don't know what to include. I am going to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine and but in maps to the wedding events. Also some Advil, water, and snacks. I am going to put in some suggestions for restaurants in town and what else or is that good? My wedding is at 4pm on Saturday and most people are flying in on Friday afternoon. Sunday morning everyone is invited to church and my sons baptism (it was the only time we could have the entire family together) then everyone is headed to the coast for the family reunion so I will have a map of how to get there.

Should I include something else? It will be July so I don't want to include some cheese because I am afraid it will go bad. Are there other foods that people might associate with Sonoma county and Northern California? What do you think of or what would you like to see if it was your first trip to the area?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sonoma County Welcome Bags

• How bout a few coupons for wine tastings? I think if you go to napavalley.com there are some wineries that offers 2 for 1 tastings coupon that you can just print out. Same thing with Sonoma. 

If you are going to do the coupons, make sure you listed the time the wineries are open and the distant to the wedding venue. You don't want them to be late to your wedding :)

But other wise, I think what you are putting in the bags are sufficient. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards