California-Northern
Options

XSight Photography?

So, I am searching for photographers and I came across XSight photography and video.
Has anyone worked with them or does anyone know anything about them?

I love their style, but I would like to hear some honest and unbiased reviews as well before contacting them.

Re: XSight Photography?

• Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My old boss used them for her wedding. She really like the photographer she worked with and her wedding photos came out beautifully. I am not sure which photographer she was working with, but it was a guy and he had a ranch in Folsom (if that helps). 
  • Options
    elishabelleelishabelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for both our wedding and engagement pictures. They are truly artists. If you're looking for look in the camera and smile pictures, they're not for you. If you live in the area, it is worth taking the time to go to their studio and take a look at their wedding albums on display. As my husband put it: They make the men look like bada**es and the women look hot! We worked with Nicole and her personality suited our style and wedding party.

The only con has been that it has taken quite awhile to get our wedding dvd. Although, if you live in the area, it may happen a bit quicker. We met with Nicole on Wednesday and our pictures are beautiful. Our DVD should be in the mail this week. Yay!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info! I love their work, and no I am not the 'look in the camera and smile' type person. I want something a little edgy and fun.
    And their prices aren't bad either. Really, I just want professional pics on CD. I don't need all the fancy albums.
    I live in Napa and the are in Sac, so I think when we do our tasting (in Sac as well) we will drop by their studio! :)
    Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards