California-Northern

Photographer under $2K?

Can any knottie recommend a good photographer that's under $2K? For 7 hours, digital negatives on DVD, and online gallery... The wedding will be in Monterey. Thanks!

Re: Photographer under $2K?

• Paul von Schwarzenfeld

But he doesn't offer an online gallery. What do you think the online gallery adds to the DVD? You don't have to upload the photos yourself? Paul gives you equal rights to the photos, so you could create your own online gallery.
  • Yeah you're right! As long as I have the DVD, an online gallery is not really necessary. Thanks for the info! Really appreciate it.
  • My husband and I run a small photography business in Northern California. We travel throughout California for weddings, and it sounds like we're right in your price range.

We offer a wedding photography package for $1500 that includes 2 photographers, an engagement shoot, unlimited hours on the day of the wedding (so you don't have to stress about hour limits), a password-protected online gallery, and a CD or flash drive of the edited photos with rights released to you for copying and distribution.

You can check out our portfolio at www.invisibleattributes.com and if you like our photos, shoot us an email at invisibleattributes@gmail.com and we'll get back to you right away. We love weddings and want to make sure that you get your day, your way!
  • edited June 2012
    Monica Roy
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_photographer-under-2k?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:865e57e0-d3d8-4a8f-bd28-55a2c98e3f18Post:46ff83ba-0690-4c0c-97ba-a17ef2248a4a">Photographer under $2K?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can any knottie recommend a good photographer that's under $2K? For 7 hours, digital negatives on DVD, and online gallery... The wedding will be in Monterey. Thanks!
    Posted by Klondike2012[/QUOTE]

<div>PM'd you. I use to live in NorCal, and may have a contact for you.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_photographer-under-2k?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:865e57e0-d3d8-4a8f-bd28-55a2c98e3f18Post:46ff83ba-0690-4c0c-97ba-a17ef2248a4a">Photographer under $2K?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can any knottie recommend a good photographer that's under $2K? For 7 hours, digital negatives on DVD, and online gallery... The wedding will be in Monterey. Thanks!

<div>PM'd you. I use to live in NorCal, and may have a contact for you.</div>
  • Hi,
    My name is Skyla and I am a wedding photographer.. If you're still looking for a photographer I charge $250 an hour which includes a second shooter, a DVD of high resolution images, and an online gallery. 
    You can take a look at my website at skylawaltonphoto.com

I would love to hear from you! You can reach me at skyla@skylawalton.com

• Check out Tom Vo. He's our photographer and I think we're paying around $2,000 but that's with some prints. He's really flexible with his packages so you might be able to work something out with him. I forget if he does an online gallery (I want to say he does) but you do get the DVD. 

My Blog: onewaytothebay.wordpress.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://sacramento.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_photographer-under-2k?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:865e57e0-d3d8-4a8f-bd28-55a2c98e3f18Post:46ff83ba-0690-4c0c-97ba-a17ef2248a4a">Photographer under $2K?</a>:

<div>
    </div><div><p style="margin-bottom:12px;color:#1f1f1f;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;background-color:#f1f6fb;">Hello, I'm not sure if you have already booked with another photographer since you've already had some great suggestions, but I am a photographer, definitely willing to do a wedding for under 2K. All of my photography packages are 50% off currently for portfolio building, through 2013. My largest package, after the discount, is $1595.99, and includes the following:</p><p style="margin-bottom:12px;color:#1f1f1f;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;background-color:#f1f6fb;">Unlimited day-of-event coverage, CD with all images and complete editing and dual copyright, (300-500) 4x6 edited images, (8) 5x7 of your choice, (4) 8x10 of your choice, Wedding - $50 worth of a la carte, Custom 45 page coffee table photo book, (2) custom 20 page coffee table photo books for the parents of the couple. Online viewing, if wanted.</p><p style="margin-bottom:12px;color:#1f1f1f;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;background-color:#f1f6fb;">I also have another package that includes engagement photos if interested as well. From there the prices and packages go down. My smallest package starts at $500, so well within what you're looking for. If you would like to view my entire selection of prices and packages, please feel free to email me at Sara.Thompto@gmail.com and I'll email you my pricing PDF.  Also, you can find me online at <a href="http://www.facebook.com/SaraThomptoPhoto" rel="nofollow">www.facebook.com/SaraThomptoPhoto</a> to view my most recent wedding, as well as other photography sessions I have had. </p><p style="margin-bottom:12px;color:#1f1f1f;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;background-color:#f1f6fb;"> I hope to hear from you! </p><p style="margin-bottom:12px;color:#1f1f1f;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;background-color:#f1f6fb;"> Thanks, </p><p style="margin-bottom:12px;color:#1f1f1f;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;background-color:#f1f6fb;">Sara Thompto</p></div>
  • We have just got engagment pics done in monterey and they came ou outstanding our photographer is amazing check her out. photography by jordana our pics are up under phillip and nicole hope this helps
  • In Response to Re:Photographer under 2K?:[QUOTE]We have just got engagment pics done in monterey and they came ou outstanding our photographer is amazing check her out. photography by jordana our pics are up under phillip and nicole hope this helps Posted by ilovenickie[/QUOTE]

She is our wedding photographer as well.
  • Thank you ladies!!
  • I have worked with him before but modeling. I tried contacting him. I guess be is just so busy
  • Paul von Schwarzenfeld. We got 12 hours with him, an online gallery, and a zip drive of all the pictures! Even the not so amazing ones! He is amazing!
    Hayley Anne Photography will be at our wedding, she's really nice and we got out package for under $2,000. Oh, and she's based in Santa Cruz right near Monterey.

<a href="http://hayleyannephotography.com/wilder-ranch-engagement-photos-santa-cruz-8-19-12/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://hayleyannephotography.com </a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards