California-Northern

Looking for vineyards near Grass Valley or Auburn, CA area

I am newly engaged and looking for a vineyard wedding venue in the Sierra Foothills area. We are in Reno, so we are thinking of the Grass Valley/Nevada City or Auburn areas (it would need to be less than 2 hours from Reno to accommodate our guests). 

Does anyone have suggestions of vineyards in this area that could accommodate a wedding (approx. 120 people)? I would really appreciate any help!! :)

Re: Looking for vineyards near Grass Valley or Auburn, CA area

• Not a vineyard, but I am getting married at the Bayley House barn in pilot hill, about 10 mins from auburn. Check out the flower farm also..
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_looking-for-vineyards-near-grass-valley-or-auburn-ca-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:56Discussion:86ad80c8-4dee-4241-80c3-a55fe42405e4Post:6a354477-cfb8-40a6-a952-52d721c1af7a">Re: Looking for vineyards near Grass Valley or Auburn, CA area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not a vineyard, but I am getting married at the Bayley House barn in pilot hill, about 10 mins from auburn. Check out the flower farm also..
    Posted by Chelseabutcher[/QUOTE]

Hi Chelsea- I am getting married at the Bayley Barn too. Curious about how many guests you are having/had and how you configured the seating.
    Thanks!
    Jennifer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards