California-Northern
Options

All-inclusive Wedding Package (similar to Wedgewood) in San Jose area?

Hi everyone!  I am recently engaged and trying to plan our wedding for this summer (Aug, July, or June).  We have roughly 180 guests on our list, want an outside ceremony and outdoor or indoor reception with buffet dinner, and are on a tight budget of about $21k for EVERYTHING.  We love the packages that Wedgewood offers, and would opt for a Friday evening with them since it would fit our budget - however, we are hesitant about the locations and distance from San Jose, especially for a Friday evening with traffic.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any venues that fit our critera in or closer to San Jose that have a similiar all-inclusive package?

(I am also considering Panetta's Catering, and plan to meet with their coordinator this weekend).

Thanks for any advice/suggestions!

-Sarah

Re: All-inclusive Wedding Package (similar to Wedgewood) in San Jose area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Freedom Hall and Gardens
  • Options
    slangford21slangford21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Our friends got married a couple months ago at Freedom Hall, so I dont want to do it there.  I will check out Decathalon Club, thanks!
  • Options
    kellystdkellystd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Cinnabar Hills golf course on the border of south SJ/Morgan Hill. Check that out. You can have the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards