California-Northern
Options

I won an engagement photo shoot!

I entered a contest with a local photog and won an engagement shoot (or boudoir, I haven't decided). I am so thrilled! 

I will let you know how it goes :) 

Re: I won an engagement photo shoot!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats amazing! Who is the photog?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's with Modern Grace Images, based in Sacramento. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I won a destination engagement shoot! So we're having pics done at AT&T park in a few weeks. We're big Giants fans so this is a dream come true!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_won-engagement-photo-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:56Discussion:a46374fe-2d0b-4a0e-828c-54206d4d713bPost:4914abf4-6a36-4820-bf4a-47da5ea3ec09">Re: I won an engagement photo shoot!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I won a destination engagement shoot! So we're having pics done at AT&T park in a few weeks. We're big Giants fans so this is a dream come true!
    Posted by KristenandJeremy[/QUOTE]

We had ours done at AT&T Park also!  It was a great location!  Have fun and congratulations! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool! Was it on a gameday? Ours will be about an hour before the game and then some shots during the game. We have Custom Player shirts that say "Bride" with the number 20 and "Groom" with the number 12 so when we're sitting next to eachother, from the back, it will ready Bride and Groom 2012.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No.  Ours was on an off day because it was during the Playoffs... and it was CrAzY in SF during that time...so our best bet was to get photos on a non-game day.  It was great!  So many different textures around the ball park... it looked like we went to 3 different places but we were within a block of everything...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards