California-Northern
Options

Northern California Bridal Shower Venues

Hey Ladies,
My sister is getting married Oct 15 and we are looking for a venue for her bridal shower. She lives in "Gold Country" area East of Stockton, but the majority of the guests are from the Bay Area. I live in Arizona and only so much research can be done online.

Does anyone have any ideas for a bridal shower venue for late September?
A and B
Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Northern California Bridal Shower Venues

• Options
    olywillisolywillis member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So which area exactly where you thinking of? Something central to the bay and Gold Country? This is one north of Sacramento that was recommended to me...

http://www.powersmansioninn.com/

Not sure how far each way depending on where in the bay they live and what part of Gold Country (Calaveras? Tuolumne? etc.)  your friend lives in, but it may not be too bad.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm hoping to have mine at one of the wineries in the area your sister probably lives in. Check those out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas. We are looking at anywhere from 25 to 50 women. We have a HUGE tight knit family so that means lots of close relatives that should be invited to the shower. My sister's wedding will be at the Munari winery in Murphys, so we are thinking something other than that for the shower.
    A and B
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards