California-Northern

Oak Farm Vineyards?

We were wondering an approximate cost  to rent the vineyard. Has anyone had their wedding here? We've been looking at pictures and it looks beautiful but didn't know any other information. Thanks. 
image 204 Invited
image 148 Are ready to party!
image 56 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Oak Farm Vineyards?

• edited December 2011
    I'm hoping to check them out at the end of the month. I'll let you know what I find out. =)
  • jensimpson86jensimpson86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just checked it out yesterday. Startng price was 4,000 but it was gorgeous. The only problem was the barn is not open for the weddings.
    image 204 Invited
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 56 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I'm having my wedding there in June. However, I was not told the barn was not available for use until a couple months ago. I was pretty upset that they gave me no notice or info about it. I found out from the person that is doing my cake and then later called and confirmed it. The problem with the barn is that it is not earthquake proof and they have known since last march. So I'm a little upset with having no notice because I was planning on using the barn. However, it is still a beautiful venue. It is $4000 with a $600 deposit.
    Love my life :)BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tried to take a look . . . left two messages and an email and never heard a word back. Oh well, their loss.
  • kristal48kristal48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the information on Oak Farm Vineyards, I have been combing the internet for months trying to get info. I have tried to visit the place 3 times and each time it has been closed. I am happy to find out the facility fee is only $4000, and perhaps since the barn is not an option maybe its even cheaper...? My question is, is this place a wedding mill in that they make you purchase from their catering companies, etc? Or is it just a flat rate to rent the venue and then everything else is DIY? We are trying to stay on a tight budget and most places I have visted in Lodi so far are all package deals when you add it all up becomes astranomical... I hope this place has the DIY option...Any additional info is greatly appreciated. Thanks Ladies!
  • We are looking into this venue, however have heard some bad reviews. 
    Yes, I'm having my wedding there in June. However, I was not told the barn was not available for use until a couple months ago. I was pretty upset that they gave me no notice or info about it. I found out from the person that is doing my cake and then later called and confirmed it. The problem with the barn is that it is not earthquake proof and they have known since last march. So I'm a little upset with having no notice because I was planning on using the barn. However, it is still a beautiful venue. It is $4000 with a $600 deposit.
    How was your experience? How many guest did you have?
  • I just toured Oak Farm... they quoted us a $9,000 rental fee which basically included 8 hours of use, getting ready rooms and tables and chairs. Definitely really beautiful, but out of our budget. I'm jealous of people who were able to rent it when it was cheaper!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards