California-Northern

XP: Great but inexpensive Photo booth (vendor review)

I just had my wedding on Feb 25th.  I really really wanted a photo booth but it just was not in the budget.  Well thanks to Uncle Sam (tax return) , a little research and a great discount from the vendor I was able to get just what I wanted.  I waited until 3 days before the event to book.  Had to wait for the money to come in. LOL  The owner Rovil came down to my office to work with me on the design of the custom header and pick up payment. I didn't have to do anything.  They took care of it all.  I LOVED LOVED LOVED using Frekkles.  Everything was included.  I didn't have to pay extra to use props or to bring my own. 

I received:
~A web page with all the photos
~A CD with all the photos.
~Use of props
~Ability to bring some of my own props for free.
~Custom header on each photo strip
~Choice of photo strip style and color.
~Live video feed so the guests waiting in line could watch.
~SUPER DISCOUNT book min of 2 hours get an hour free. 

I was able to get a photo booth for 3 hours for $398!!!!!  None of the other vendors were even close to that price.  I am telling you the guests loved it and really got into it.  I love that I have a copy of all the photos in a great keep sake book. I would use them again for the next party we have in a heartbeat!  Super professional and just great people to work with.

Here is the link http://www.frekkles.com/

Nope I'm not a vendor you can check my other posts.  I am just one very happy and satisfied customer.  If you book with them tell em Catherine sent you!

Here are three of the photo strips from the wedding.  The theme of our wedding was "Where golf and heels live happily ever after."  The same photo was on our save the dates and programs.  It was perfect. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: XP: Great but inexpensive Photo booth (vendor review)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards