California-Northern

Crystal Manzanita Trees

I am totally in love with this idea for a centerpiece.  I am planning to make them all myself, but I need advice if doing (10) tables with the same tall centerpiece is too much?  I'm thinking that they'll end up being about 24"-36" tall when I'm done so they won't be in people's faces at the tables.

Is it too much?  Thanks loves :o)

Re: Crystal Manzanita Trees

• edited December 2011
    Oooh no it won't be too much.   I am doing the same thing..I'm having 8 tables.  I am also putting on strands of hanging orchids.  I can tell you where to get the crystals super cheap (not much more than acrylic or glass ones).

I am renting the trees for a party supply by my home and they were $8 each. I bought one so I could play around with the designs and it only cost $20 to buy it.

I am using 10 7" strands of crystal and 5 14" strands per tree.  The orchid strands will be 18 per strand and three strands per tree.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Why not make a sample one so you can see one in person. I've seen these before and they weren't too bad, however it depends on the size of the table. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh hey I totally noticed you're from Northern Cali too.  If you're near Sacramento area I can give you the info for the rental place (I live about 30 miles north of Sac).

Anyways let me know if you need help with any affordable but quality vendors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing branches with hanging candles and crystals but I'm only doing them on half my tables. 8 tables total! I would love info on the rental place because im right near sac!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Ok I'll send you a PM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards