California-Northern
Options

Shower Location in Sacramento

As my handle indicates, I'm an excited bridesmaid.  I'm planning a shower in Sacramento, the problem is I don't live there or know the area well.  I'm looking for a location for a shower, ideally a casual restaurant.  Just some place that might have a small private room in the back that could be rented out.  Any ideas from locals?  Thanks!

Re: Shower Location in Sacramento

• Options
    There is a place in Roseville called a Dache of Panache that is used mainly for bridal showers. Another restaurant in Roseville called La Provence Restaurant and Terrace has a private room nice for showers. Roseville is only about 10 minutes out from Sacramento btw. As for in Sacramento proper, Rio City Cafe on the river in Old Sac has a private room and a great brunch. Go to yelp and type in bridal shower and then Sacramento, and see what pops up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into some of these! 
  • Options
    We had a get together for the knot at the rio city cafe and it was cute. 

I have also been to a birthday party here and it was really cute:

• Options
    The other suggestions are great places. However if you are trying to keep it budget friendly you might want to look into booking a VFW veterans hall. My MIL booked the VFW in West Sacramento for only a couple hundred bucks. My bridesmaids are bringing deli trays and desserts and they have a bar. Just a thought ;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards