California-Northern
Options

Mary's Bridal in the Central Valley/ Modesto/ Sacramento/ San Jose??

I have found online that I really love a lot of dresses by Mary's Bridal and they fit well into my budget. They supply a list on their website of stores that carry at least 1 of their dresses, however I don't want to travel to a store to find out that they only carry one of their dresses..

Does anyone know where I can find this brand in bulk?? If not, I will just have to start calling all of those store! :)

Re: Mary's Bridal in the Central Valley/ Modesto/ Sacramento/ San Jose??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_marys-bridal-in-the-central-valley-modesto-sacramento-san-jose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:56Discussion:d1330956-bb22-4dcb-8d4a-b69fdaf2c8faPost:0e0a8c24-81a5-482a-8af4-e7e5b9879d8b">Mary's Bridal in the Central Valley/ Modesto/ Sacramento/ San Jose??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have found online that I really love a lot of dresses by Mary's Bridal and they fit well into my budget. They supply a list on their website of stores that carry at least 1 of their dresses, however I don't want to travel to a store to find out that they only carry one of their dresses.. Does anyone know where I can find this brand in bulk?? If not, I will just have to start calling all of those store! :)
    Posted by coly06[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I would start calling and ask them about specific gowns. I went to a few salons that said they carried Alfred Angelo and Mori Lee... and they maybe had two gowns I was interested in.   Make the calls ahead of time. Save yourself the grief.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards