Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

summer 2012 wedding keeping my fingers crossed for june

hopefully someone out there has some advice. my wedding theme is like a mid summer nights theme. i was hoping and praying for the penn oaks golf club but they are booked all of june which sucks so bad.... does anyone know of a place simular with june dates?????? im so lost

Re: summer 2012 wedding keeping my fingers crossed for june

• edited December 2011
    hopefully someone out there has some advice. my wedding theme is like a mid summer nights theme. i was hoping and praying for the penn oaks golf club but they are booked all of june which sucks so bad.... does anyone know of a place simular with june dates?????? im so lost
  • Sarah0335Sarah0335 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would ask on your local board.  I do not know of any places in the PA area.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    yes, i would check your local, and maybe look into a wedding planner that might know of places you've never heard of.  good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of that place, but I will be more than happy to rec my venue

The Manor House @ Commonwealth in Horsham PA
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Talamore Country Club in Amber and Radnor Hotel in Wayne have similar feels to Penn Oaks.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards