California-Northern

Hair and makeup

i thought I had a makeup artist lined up, but she seemed to flake on me. I would really appreciate recommendations..sacramento area...

Re: Hair and makeup

• Ally BeeAlly Bee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    When I got married a couple weeks ago, I went to the Bare Escentuals store and one of the managers did my makesup, and also the makeup for my 2 BMs. The best part was at the end of the day it looked like it had just been applied and I have a seriously oily T-zone.
    ~Rochelle~
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    foxyface.net is reasonable and in the sacramento area. 
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OHHHH Ernesto Robledo of Graffiti Makeup Artistry

He does hair and makeup, and has reasonabal prices. His work is AMAZING!!! I used him for my wedding!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! My name is Kayla Hubbard, I am a local make up artist here in the Sacramento area, I do free trial runs, and have really low prices right now (because I am trying to get known in the Sacramento area), I've been doing makeup for about 8 years, and I can do ANY make up style you want. If you have a picture, I can duplicate it. I am also available to be on hand for your whole day for touch ups. You can email me at RaenHubb@aol.com for details on pricing and availability. Just put Wedding in the subject line. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards